Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two-headed beast known as TomKat dances; I have nightmares


I feel like my eyelids have been scalded with boiling hot acid.

This atrocity was carried out at the Welcome to America party held for the Beckhams. Apparently everyone was having a "really good time" and feeling totally "uninhibited" to the point where when the DJ played "Old Time Rock & Roll" Tom reinacted his most famously horrifying scene from Risky Business. According to USWeekly.com, "At one point, he got on his back and kicked his legs in the air, just like in the movie!" However, it adds, "the star kept his pants on."

Well thank God. I've got enough problems as it is without having to see Tom Cruise without pants on. If he ever danced near me like that, I'd elbow him in the solar plexus and nail him to the fucking floor.

No comments: