Friday, July 20, 2007

New Proof of the existence of God:

It's like he's really listening to me. Which is pretty amazing considering there are people getting their heads blown off daily...oh well, I guess it just goes to show we really are the chosen ones.

So what prayer of mine has been answered, you might ask? Well, behold the newest offering from our friends at A&E that is sure to change television programming as we know it forever and ever:

That's right, my friends, it's the two Coreys. As in Haim and Feldman. When I found out about this I just started screaming uncontrollably and throwing plates. Then I wet my pants. I'm not proud, okay? But this is BIG news. I can't tell you how long I've dreamed that something like this would happen. It seemed fate would forever get in the way though--what with Corey (H's) drug problems, Corey (F's) ballooning face, and the passing of twenty or so years. But at last, at long last, it has happened. This show will obviously be the best thing on TV since The Sopranos. Actually, it will probably make The Sopranos look like Everybody Loves Raymond. It will be that good.

No comments: