Sunday, July 8, 2007

Paige loves Alex!


Well, it turns out that at least a one of my predictions came true...Part 2 of "Free Fallin" carried with it the promise of a rekindled romance between my two favorite lesbians, Paige and Alex. Paige crumbled under the tremendous pressure of schoolwork and made a desperate, late night drive all the way from Banting to Toronto for a "sleepover" with Alex that culminated in a kiss. Just a peck, but knowing Degrassi (and how it so goes there...) I'm thinking this is just a preview of coming attractions.

In my opinion, Alex could to waaay better...I mean, not to be cruel or anything, but Paige has certainly gained a few chins since starting her Freshman year, and Alex used to date Jay, who is by far the top castmember of Degrassi that belongs in my bed (don't worry, he's legal. I checked). But being that Alex is a full-blown muff-diver at this point, and has always had a soft spot for Paige, I guess it only makes sense that they'd end up together.

No comments: