Monday, July 30, 2007

Paris has a bad week


Amidst rumors that Grandpa Hilton has cut Paris out of his inheritance, it seems that her career is in trouble too. Apparently she's going to be starring in some wacko musical called Repo! The Genetic Opera. The plot is either insane or the most brilliant thing ever created, depending on which way you look at it. In the year 2056, some "mysterious plague threatens the survival of the human race," and the world depends on being able to finance an organ transplant or something like that.

E Online describes the film as a "seemingly genre-defying musical thriller." I describe it as the greatest single insult to the collective intelligence since the creation of The View. Seiously, I'd rather be trapped in a room with Lindsay Lohan doing rails off of a toilet seat and babbling incoherently about Machiavelli than expose myself to this nonsense. Even I have my limits.

No comments: