Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Rapper" Ja Rule arrested on gun charges

This isn't exactly breaking news, but Ja Rule and Lil' Wayne were both arrested in separate incidents for gun possession in New York Sunday night. I totally understand why Weezy would be carrying a gun, because he's the shit and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. However, Ja Rule's career high came in 2001 when he was in Jennifer Lopez' music video for "I'm Real" and since then, no one gives a fuck. Lauren Conrad from The Hills has more of a career than he does and you don't see her packing heat. None of it made sense, until I saw this picture:

He looks about as hard as Dakota Fanning. Or Boys II Men. If I saw him on the street, I'd probably try to jump him and then maybe pull his underwear over his head or something just for humiliation's sake. We might even be evenly matched--I heard he's like 5'1". The police should have just looked at him and let him go for being overly small and douchey.

No comments: