Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mmmm...get me a Posh and Becks sandwich


I'm the first to admit that Posh sucks/needs to eat a cheeseburger/is made entirely of plastic. However, I'm also the first to admit that I'm totally going to DVR her new show when it airs, and when I watch it (late at night, all alone) I'm going to eat bon bons and scream obscenities at the television. Because you know, that's how I roll. Anyone who pretends not to be interested in watching her reality show is lying. It's like trying to convince people that if a video surfaced of Paris Hilton getting beaten up by a monkey, you wouldn't be interested. Yeah, right.

And say whatever you want about Posh, Becks is one fine hunk of manflesh. If he ever gets sick of making love to a stick figure with a pig-nose and boobs that look like they were fashioned from grapefruit halves, he should totally give me a call. I'd rock his world.

No comments: