Friday, September 7, 2007

Pete Doherty's crack kitty


Apparently Pete Doherty is taking innocent victims with him as he descends into his fog of chemical dependency and madness--and I'm not talking about Kate Moss. I'm talking about his kitten, Dinger. According to friends, he gets it high on crack regularly, and even made a little mini-crack pipe for it. The kitten has been showing signs of addiction, including withdrawal symptoms. Friends say that after the cat smokes crack it passes out, suffers mood swings, and thinks it can fly.

This story sounds like a bunch of crap to me. First of all, how can you tell if a cat is suffering mood swings or thinks it can fly? And second of all, now I have that Presidents of the United States of America song spinning around in my head..."Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it/kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it/meow meow meow meow meow..."

No comments: