Friday, August 31, 2007

This isn't even funny anymore


I just listened to Britney's second single, "Cold as Ice," which was somehow 'miraculously' leaked onto the internet. And let's just say I'd rather listen to the sound of kittens being raped. This thing has to be a fucking joke. A horrible, unfunny joke.

The opening lyrics are a matter of dispute among the media. Some are reporting they go like this: "I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy/ Make him come in my mouth/ Make him my new baby..."

And as much as I wish that was what she was really saying, those people are perverts because the real lyrics go like this: "I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy/ Make him call me mama/ Make him my new baby..."

Either way, this thing sounds like it was produced in some dude's garage on a Casio keyboard with backup singers plucked from the local homeless shelter. I think my eardums are bleeding...and I'm feeling nauseous...uuuuuhhhh...yep. I just threw up in my own mouth.

If I haven't scared you off sufficiently, then have a listen. And don't blame me if you suddenly become sterile or want to kill yourself.


And if you really hate yourself and you're into self-punishment, listen to her other new single, "Gimme More."

No comments: