Friday, August 17, 2007

Heidi Montag is a professional singer


Well, looks like the joke's on us because Heidi Montag actually recorded an album and debuted her song "Body Language" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show yesterday. I don't know quite how to describe it. Kind of like the worst music you've ever heard mixed with the sound of babies being raped. And if you thought there could be no sound worse than that, you were wrong, because Spencer Pratt raps on the track. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it--it kind of makes me want to die.

If this thing ends up in the top 40 I'm going on a hunger strike until someone kills them and dumps their bodies in the ocean. Or better yet, some kind of swamp.

You can listen to the track below. But listen at your own peril. I warned you.

2 comments:

Babsz said...

I liked your comment on Heidi& Spenser's "music", it really made me laugh:D. Actually, I agree with you.

Kat and Kim said...

Freakin hilarious