Thursday, August 2, 2007

OK! article about Britney's 'breakdown' underwhelming and riddled with grammatical errors


The issue of OK! with the infamous Britney interview hit newsstands this week and boy is it lame. There isn't a single piece of information in it that we don't already know. And don't get me wrong, Britney is fucking nuts, but it does seem that the douchebags, er, I mean 'serious journalists' over at OK! have inflated the situation slightly to boost sales. I mean, show me one actress who doesn't stuff her face with fried chicken, wipe her hands on $6,000 dresses, let her dog poop everywhere, and then make off with nearly $20,000 in clothing. I mean, really, show me one actress. They all do that shit. They're fucking animals.

Additionally, the writers at OK! need to take sixth grade English again because they sound completely illiterate. It's almost like their editor gave up and didn't want to hear any more about Britney because he realized simultaneously that his life was a joke and that he could go blow himself up and no one would care. So he thought, "It's ok, they're college graduates, I'm sure they can write one simple article and obey the basic laws of syntax and grammatical structure..." The irony of course, being that he was wrong.

No comments: