Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Perez Hilton thinks he's important


Asswipe extrardinaire Perez Hilton has somehow weaseled his way into the middle of another conflict. This morning he reported (as did every other blog on the internet) that Michael Lohan was scheduled to visit Lindsay in rehab. So what does Michael Lohan do? Well my God, he does what any Father of the Year would--he calls up Perez Hilton to whine about how Dina won't let him see the kids and has a raging coke problem.

I'm not even sure who I should be more disgusted with: Perez for being a kiss-ass, illiterate, unimaginative, pretend reporter, or Michael Lohan for taking his story to a kiss-ass, illiterate, unimaginative, pretend reporter. I'm pretty sure that if I punched Perez Hilton in his fat face and locked him in a closet, I could replace him with an overweight chimp and no one would even notice the difference--except for the fact that he'd suddenly have some dignity and be slightly more articulate.

No comments: