Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wino is a hot piece


Here's Wino primping herself before she goes to visit Blake in jail. As you can see she's sporting the newest in crackhead couture--bleached blond hair held in place by a 'do-rag. She looks like the lady you see rifling through your trash in the morning, only instead of coke cans and bottles, she's looking for used needles. Recently, she imparted this wisdom to some reporter:

"Drinking long-term is a lot worse than doing heroin. Alcohol’s a real poison. I’m not a nice drunk. If I go to the gym and have a drink I’m lovely to be around. But if I haven’t been training or if there’s something bothering me, I’m a terrible drunk."

'Atta girl, Amy. It's all relative. Drink like a fish, just as long as you hit the treadmill after. Excercise cures all! I know because I fell down a flight of stairs once and cracked my head open, and instead of going to the hospital, I just got on the elliptical machine and voila! No more broken head! True story.

Seriously though, someone save Wino. Oh, and get me that orange nail polish while you're at it. I love that color.

No comments: