Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ig'nant Shit


Polow da Don has produced hits for practically every female pop star in the game, including Fergie, Gwen Stefani, and Ciara. He also calls himself the "King of White Women" because he likes to bed them or something. Allhiphop.com asked him to elaborate on this title, and here's what he had to say:
Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain’t self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order; it goes man, woman, child.

Oh my God, someone hook this douche up with Sherri Shepard quickly. They're made for each other.

No comments: