Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fugly girl, pretty dress

I haven't talked about shit I want lately, and since I like to talk about shit I want, here's something I want:


No, not the painted whore in the picture, but that delicious yellow dress. I love yellow. I love the bodice. I love it with the shoes. I just love it.

I do not, however, love Paris Hilton. She was wearing this outside a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman. She was going back on the show to redeem herself for being a stupid whore the last time around, when she refused to talk about her jail time. God, didn't she understand that's the only reason people cared about her? 

And who the fuck gave her flowers? You do not give Paris Hilton flowers. You give her a TB test and a box of fucking condoms. At least you can attempt to stop the spread of whatever diseases she's carrying.

No comments: