Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm sorry but WTF is this?


The funeral of Brad RENFRO was held today in his home state of Tennessee. The 25-year-old actor was found dead in his apartment last week of an apparent drug overdose. He was the little kid in The Client, which was a film I was completely obsessed with at about age 11. I totally wanted to hit that. He was hot! Unfortunately, substance abuse and a receeding hairline were not kind to his boyish good-looks. But the real travesty here is that E! FUCKING NEWS spelled his fucking name wrong. I'm sorry, but is that a TV network they have over at E! or a Kindergarten class run by illiterate half-apes? God, get your fucking shit together. 

And as for you, Giuliana DiPandi (and I can't believe I know your name) you are a worthless, annoying piece of shit. She probably said "Redfro" too. Bitch probably never heard of him.

I hope Joel McHale is all over this shit on Friday's episode of The Soup. 


Burning up the screen (and making little girls' everywhere cream their panties) as Mark Sway in The Client.

No comments: