Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Denise Richards: It's Complicated


I've just subjected myself to a half an hour of Denise Richards: It's Complicated, and surprisingly I don't want to run my head over with a dump truck. Maybe it's because Denise has a love-affair with one of my favorite words of all time: "cunt." It's just a really good, fun thing to say. And Denise obviously agrees with me. 

In just this one episode, she called a magazine editor a "fucking cunt," dropped the F-bomb about seventy one times, AND informed us that a pig's penis is shaped like a corkscrew! Now that's what I call educational entertainment value. This bitch is a vapid slutwhore, but at least she's a vapid slutwhore who also swears like a drunken sailor. It makes all her narcissism a little easier to swallow.

No comments: