Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Post Mortem: The Hills Season 3


If you like awkward silences, watching rich bitches eat and shop at places you could never afford, and vapid social discourse, you will LOVE the season finale of The Hills! Of course I loved it, but I'm a masochist. I get off on watching six hour marathons of Intervention. It's not normal.

I've also decided The Hills isn't quite as fake as Heidi's face. Yes, 90% of the drama is carefully orchestrated by people who can't bother to ensure continuity, but this show is way too fucking boring NOT to be partly real.

On a side note, you know what is as fake as Heidi's face? Heidi's face. Just look at her before (season 1):


And now (season 3):


I mean shit, she practically got her chin removed--that reminds me, she should give the name of her surgeon to Rumer (Mrs. Potatohead) Willis. That girl could DEFINITELY benefit from a chin-reduction.

No comments: