Friday, May 23, 2008

Lindsay is tappin' that


God, I apologize for the overabundance of Hohan related posts. It's almost a sickness I have. But then again, if the Lohan family weren't all such spectacular cunt-whore-douches, I wouldn't have as much to say about them.

Anyhoo, Lindsay and Samantha Ronson are 'out' of the closet about their supposed romance. They partied on Diddy's yacht yesterday and were all over each other. Photogs caught pictures of them kissing, holding hands, and generally undressing each other with their eyes. Do I think Lindsay is a lesbian? No. She's just a plain and simple whore. Lindsay just wants someone to bury their face in her clammy crevice at the end of the day. As long as that happens, she's all good.

I can't wait to hear what White Oprah has to say about this. Oh, lemme guess: "Lindsay is fine. She's amazing. She's in a really good place right now."

No comments: