Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It can't be...


Rapper T.I. has been arrested for allegedly stockpiling enough automatic weapons to bring down the Ugandan government. Apparently his bodyguard was caught trying to purchase silencers from undercover agents. And I don't know why, but I think T.I. is innocent. He's just too ridiculously good-looking to be guilty. Good-looking people don't do bad things. It's a scientific fact. Besides, I'm sure there was a perfectly reasonable explanation. Like, he was donating the guns to a whale sanctuary. Or an orphanage. Or, I dunno, Cuba. Whatever. He's hot.

Here's some pics of T.I. for your manjoyment:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strongly disagree. T.I.P is a convicted felon who, in the past 10 years or so, has managed himself to get himself arrested more times than Paris Hilton has slipped-a-nip on camera. Pretty or not, he is definitely guilty. Another brilliant example of taking a brotha out the hood... sadly, we all know the end to that one.