Monday, October 29, 2007

He's not as dumb as we all thought


Whenever Arnold Schwarzenegger opens his mouth, cool stuff comes out. Who can forget his many memorable one-liners from Pumping Iron? God, he was awesome in that movie.

Anyway, he's at it again. After boldly proclaiming he's never done drugs, he either remembered or was reminded that there's video footage of him smoking weed in a 1970's documentary. So he says this:

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf. My drug was pumping iron, trust me."

And the guy isn't lying. Here's how he described the art of bodybuilding in Pumping Iron:

"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

How can you possibly fault such bulletproof logic? What does a guy need drugs for if his whole life is one long orgasm? You can't defeat the Governator. And do you know why? Because it's impossible to defeat someone who has his head so far up his ass that he hasn't seen the light of day for the better half of this century. Now
that's what makes a good politician.

No comments: