Friday, June 29, 2007

Paris Hilton does not do drugs.


I didn't watch Paris' interview on Larry King. In fact, I would rather lick a destitute monkey's ballsack than have to look at her horse-face ever again--but this is just too good. So, I guess Larry asked her if she does drugs, and her answer (big suprise) was "no." Who is she kidding? That's like someone asking Tom Cruise if he's ever entertained any gay fantasies and him just looking at you with a straight face and saying, "absolutely not." Who are these people? Do they think we're amoebas or something? Really, its getting a little insulting. So, anyway, you might just assume that someone like Paris would be of the cokewhore variety, but it turns out she's just a good old stoner like the rest of us. It doesn't make me like her any more. But it doesn't make me NOT like her any more either. So I guess...well-played, Paris?

No comments: