Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sherri Sheperd is Profoundly Retarded, part II


This holier-than-thou bible-thumping illiterate half-ape has said some pretty retarded things in the past. She thinks the earth is flat, Christianity predated Judaism, and Shirley Ceasar is the black Patti LaBelle. Nuff said. But now bitch has opened her fat mouth again and revealed that not only is she a hate-mongering narrow-minded cow, she's a hypocritical hate-mongering narrow-minded cow. Go figure!

She recently told a Christian women's magazine: "I've had more abortions than I'd like to count." Apparently she used to be a Jehovah's Witness and a crackwhore, but Christianity changed all that. She said, "I ask the lord, 'why am I here?' I have to trust God when he says 'Because I said so.'" 

She also has to trust me when I tell her that God wants her to take a meat tenderizer and give herself a hysterectomy. We can't have this woman procreating. At least she doesn't vote.

No comments: