Thursday, November 8, 2007

I have 4 words for you: Spencer Pratt sex tape


If you didn't just throw up in your own mouth, then there's something seriously the matter with you. I'm praying to God it's not true, but apparently sources are saying that he made a sex tape in Brazil before he started dating Heidi, and now he's trying to orchestrate a set-up where the tape gets "stolen" and "leaked" and he makes a million dollars. Of course, the Douche claims this is false, saying he's never been on camera and never made a sex tape in the first place, with the caveat that he has been in Brazil to "film a jujitsu tournament for a documentary." We'll leave the absurdity of that statement aside for a moment and just focus on the horrific prospect of actually having to see this douche having sex. Suffice to say I'd rather watch a pig get raped by a donkey than be forced to watch that. I have my limits.

No comments: