Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dog : "I'm black, too."


Asswipe of the century Dog the Bounty Hunter brought on the full-blown freakfest for his appearance on Hannity and Colmes. Among his outrageous claims was that he would kill himself for forgiveness, he wanted to be buried in an unmarked grave with slaves, and that he thought he was black.

"I thought that I was cool enough in the black world to be able to use that word as a brother to a brother. I'm not. I didn't really know until three or four days ago what that meant to black people...There's a special connection that I thought I had between me and black America. And I used to say, 'I'm black, too.'

Is this guy a total fucking retard? He didn't know what the N-word meant to the black community? How could he say that and then in the very next sentence declare that he had a "connection" with the black community.

The national tour of repentance will continue on Larry King tonight. You know what I think they should make him do? Kiss Reverend Al Sharpton's ass just like in the South Park episode. What does that have to do with making up for his racist tirade? Nothing. It would just be funny as hell to see him pucker up thinking it's going to make everything all better and then have the Reverend slap him in the face with a leather glove and say, "Bitch, get outta my office!"


No comments: