Tuesday, February 19, 2008

White Oprah speaks

First of all, let me say that this picture of White Oprah fills me with an indescribable joy. She looks like a photographer just asked her if she thinks Ali will turn into a painted whore like her sister. I can just hear White Oprah saying, "Ali is doing fine. She's surrounding herself with positive people. She's amazing. She's fine." White Oprah is so full of shit.

Anyway, as you may or may not know, Lindsay got naked to recreate Marilyn Monroe's last photo shoot. Check it out here. Although, I warn you, it's not pretty. She looks like she needs a power wash to scrub off all the semen and tanning lotion. But I digress.

The point is, White Oprah released a 'statement' about the photo shoot because she loves to hear herself talk. She said: "I looked at it as art, as Lindsay doing a character. So I don't look at them like it's Playboy; she was being a character. So if you look at it that way, you can look at it as a mother."

All of a sudden bitch acts like she has a moral compass. You know she'd be all for a Playboy spread, as long as it made the cover. I can imagine her justifying it: "I looked at it as an anatomy lesson. Like a study of tits and ass. So, when I think of it from a medical standpoint, I can look at it as a mother." 

Two words: dumb. bitch.



No comments: