Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wonk-Eye Part 2?


This Sarah Larson bitch is everywhere. She's Clooney's latest gay-cover and he's parading her around every red carpet event in Hollywood like he wants to say, "Look at me!! Look at me with this hot piece! I like boobs!"

However, there are a number of reasons why I believe this relationship is a hoax. First, George Clooney is gay. Second, he always talks about how "smart" she is and how he loves her for her sense of humor, but dumb Vegas party sluts aren't usually very smart, and their sense of humor normally revolves around taking off all their clothes and making out with other girls. Something tells me Georgie would not find that very funny.

Oh, and she also has a wonk-eye. Uh oh, Paris is going to be jealous!! She thinks she's the only wonk-eye in Hollywood. They need to have a wonk-fight. On the edge of a cliff. With man-eating sharks down below.

On an unrelated note, I want this bitch's dress.

No comments: