Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have a fever, and the only cure is more Justin Bobby


OMG it finally happened. Justin Bobby made his triumphant return to The Hills. I hate to wax poetic, but he is undeniably, without a doubt, the best thing to happen to reality TV in the history of all time. Justin Bobby can make Jesus cry. True story.

There are a number of notable changes in our hero since the last time we saw him ignoring Audrina and saying awesome shit ("your friends don't fathom me" e.g.):
  •  A PR team and a stylist have both definitely gotten their grubby little hands all over him. He's like a more marketable version of his former self. 
  • He's a total coke monkey. You can tell by his random eye tics and the fact that he's actually interested in what Chicklet-teeth is saying. Goddamn, the only way I could sit and listen to that bitch talk is if someone gave me a stiff drink and an 8-ball.
I daresay I'm not sure I like it, either. It's like MTV tried to wipe the douche off him. Before he was this genuinely arrogant disinterested breath of fresh air. Now he's more like the stale farts of Reality TV's recycled ideas.

I'll take what I can get though.

No comments: