Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Simpsons May Be Hazardous to Your Heath


President Hugo Chavez thinks The Simpsons is "unsuitable for children" and contains "messages that go against the whole education of boys, girls, and adolescents..." So he banned it and replaced it with Baywatch, which is clearly more family-oriented and pro-education. You know, because of the boobs. Or something.

And that reminds me, why the hell is Baywatch the most watched series in the history of TV? I mean, don't get me wrong, I used to love it. Mostly because I thought Logan was a hot bitch, but also because of those sweet montages that usually involved slow-mo running and bouncing mammaries. Oh, and the smooth musical sounds of Soulfree. Ok, now I get it. It's the most watched show in the history of all time because it's the best show in the history of all time. 1.1 billion people can't be wrong!




No comments: