Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Remy Ma is a woman after my own heart


Remy Ma kept it real in an interview with XXL Magazine, and said maybe the coolest thing anyone's ever said in the history of Hip hop. Scratch that--it was the coolest thing anyone's ever said in the history of the world:

"I want to do nothing. I wanna go fucking shopping like every other bitch and get my pussy ate. I don’t give a fuck. What do you mean, What do I wanna do? I don’t wanna do nothing! I wanna shop and look fly and fuck my man."

Damn, this bitch is hard. I'm pretty sure she's got more street cred than Lil' Wayne. Then again, I'm a white Jew from suburbia. Jay walking makes you fucking 2pac where I'm from. But whatever. Remy tells it like it is, and I couldn't agree with her more.

And here's the video for "Conceited." It's good. She doesn't exactly have the lyrical skills of Lil' Kim, but I'll bet Kim wishes she was still this hot. She's about one plastic surgery procedure away from LaToya Jackson status.

No comments: