Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Hills is Back Bitches


And it's more boring and self-absorbed than ever. No, that's a good thing! It's what I like best about this show. I don't know who started that rumor that the 4th season's viewership was down, but they are obviously smoking butt hair, because it was explosive and my modern-day hero Justin Bobby was back in action as Chicklet-Teeth's main dildo, so I was ecstatic. And Spencer was an amazing douche, as always. I can't wait to follow these whores around for another season of pointless awkward silences and forced drama!

2 comments:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

You know what kills me with laughter about the hills? All the shots of eye movement, no words, just Lauren or someone else looking and watching making these facial expression. Too funny.

Dodo said...

Did you know he made his own rap and a vid that is totally hilarious?